Andrew comments on his stay in the house saying, “For me, it was a completely different experience because I have never lived among Indian people before. I had a great time inside the house with my fellow contestants, especially Shonali and Sidharth. I am leaving with loads of memories of all the great times I have spent with the contestants and my inspiring interaction with Salman Khan.“
Copying articles from here without giving any credit to the blogspot is not allowed and stealing headlines is not funny
Monday, December 19, 2011
Andrew Symonds and Pooja MIssra leaving Bigg Boss-pics
Andrew comments on his stay in the house saying, “For me, it was a completely different experience because I have never lived among Indian people before. I had a great time inside the house with my fellow contestants, especially Shonali and Sidharth. I am leaving with loads of memories of all the great times I have spent with the contestants and my inspiring interaction with Salman Khan.“
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment