Friday, February 10, 2012

Stars get romantic this Valentines


Vishal Singh aka Jeet Ahluwalia of Parvarrish- I don’t believe in the concept of Valentine’s Day. We cannot confine one day for romance. According to me one should romance everyday and in a relationship everyday should be like a Valentine’s Day.

Tarana Raja Kapoor aka Neha Shergil of Bade Acche Laggte Hain- I’am going to have a fabulous meal with my girl friends! So far I've not been in a relationship. But whenever I’ll be in one, I expect my partner to show extra love for me on that day, flowers, meal the whole shebang.

Jai Kalra aka Vikram Shergil of Bade Acche Laggte Hain - For people in love, everyday is a Valentine’s Day. But in our busy lives we often miss out on moments to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us. So I guess Valentine’s Day is a good day to not just take a moment but a full day to express your love to that special someone in our life. This year I plan to take my wife Bhavna for a one night getaway and pamper her totally. So it will include Spa treatment, adventure sports and a long drive.

Mohit Malhotra aka Kartik Sharma of Bade Acche Laggte Hain - Valentine’s Day to me is a day of celebrating love. It’s a day to express your love, affection for the special one in your life. So if I manage to find someone special before Valentines,  I will make sure it’s the most special day for her. So on the Valentine’s Day I will surprise her with some beautiful flowers and chocolates in the morning. And then later take out on a romantic drive and make her listen to her favorite music and will present her with a custom made calendar showcasing our pictures together. And then later in the night I will take her out to a romantic dinner somewhere by the beach. And I guess by then she would want to stay with me until breakfast next morning!!

Sumona Chakrabarty aka Natasha of Bade Acche Laggte Hain - Valentine Day for me is just another day like a birthday or an anniversary. My love for my family and friends is something I celebrate throughout the year, not just on one day in a year. This year too it will be a family dinner and later fun n frolic with friends.

Chahhat Khanna aka Ayesha Sharma of Bade Acche Laggte Hain - It’s a warm feeling. I feel butterflies in my stomach when I think about it, but I think it should come every week why a year only because if you get to appreciate the one you love on that day so why not every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment