Saturday, December 31, 2011
Friday, December 30, 2011
As the day begins, the track ‘Loose control’ gives a hint to each contestant of living their best in this last week of the show. As the day begins, starts Sidharth’s and Amar’s picking on Sky. The two again fool Sky by a fake secret task.
As the scene shifts, we see Mahek bitching about Amar to Sidharth and called him spineless while reiterating the fact that he is just too desperate to win the show.
In the afternoon, Amar is seen bitching to Sky about Sidharth. The two talk about how Sidharth is way too aggressive and childish in his behavior. The two get talking about how much he has lied on the show. Amar tells Sky that he regrets backing Sidharth. Looking at the two men talking, Sidharth tells Juhi and Mahek that the ‘Jai and Veeru’ bonding is back in action.
Once Amar comes back into the room, Sidharth asks Amar if he has gAs one and spoken any of their discussions to Sky. Amar immediately retaliates listening to this and says he was not sitting with Sky to talk about others. Mahek tells him that he has played double-faced earlier and hence this doubt now. The trio ends up having an argument over the same.
During the day, Mahek gets to watch the video of her talking about her niece to Juhi. Mahek breaks down after watching the video and immediately the entire house is with her to console her.
As the day progresses, Sunny tells Juhi that Sidharth has not completed his part of house cleaning which stops her from finishing her work. Juhi takes this up with Sidharth and soon the entire house is seen rolling into it. Mahek and Juhi have an argument and Sky has an argument with Sidharth over the issue. Soon Mahek takes Sidharth to the pink room a
and calms him down, but when Sidharth comes out, he sees Sunny and Sky doing his part of the house cleaning. This irritates him all the more but he makes sure that since he hasn’t done his work, he compensates by cooking dinner.
In the evening, Sidharth is seen going up to Juhi and patching up with her. The two hug and apologize to each other and forget all their differences. After the patch up, Juhi is seen discussing it with Amar over dishwashing saying she does not understand Sidharth. Amar said it was all nothing but an emotional ride for Sidharth in which he came up to Juhi and patched up with her.
As the day ends, Sky and gang are seen sitting in the garden area and discussing about the evening drama. Juhi tells Sky that she is happy being with him as he is such a clean-hearted man. The two also discuss about how Sidharth is good only from a distance. Juhi tells Sky that incase anything pops up in the future with Sidharth, she will just put Sky on the front to sort it out with him.
To be a part of the action, don’t miss Vodafone presents Bigg Boss 5
Shakti’s dancer and model sister, Mukti Mohan has designed Shakti’s costume and look for the calendar along with stylist Josie. On reaching this milestone, an elated Shakti said, “Dance India Dance has been a platform that has changed my life and given me so many new opportunities. It was Pravin Talan, a photographer of International repute and known for his photo shoots with Fashion TV, who suggested that I should make a dance calendar. I requested him to profile some of my creative dance steps. I’m proud to launch this one of a kind calendar as it’s the first by a dancer and I could not have done it without the support of Zee TV.”
Mr. Ashish Golwalkar, Non Fiction Head Zee TV, said, “I extend my heartiest congratulations to Shakti on the launch of her calendar. Through DID, she has waltzed her way into people's hearts with her dance moves and maintained her undying passion for dance even after winning the title. Zee TV as a platform has always helped and encouraged young artistes in their endeavors like Debojit Saha, Raja Hasan, Anik Dhar, Ranjeet Rajwada, Dharmesh Sir. My best wishes to Shakti for many more milestones.”
The calendar is an exclusive, limited edition item. After the calendar launch, Shakti plans to go to New York and train further in international forms of dance. Adds Shakti, “I want to be known as a good dancer internationally also. This calendar is a stepping stone in my career. Launching a dance calendar required so much hard work and decision making. I never imagined producing something like this would be so taxing. If my sisters (Mukti Mohan and Niti Mohan) wouldn't have helped me, this calendar would not have probably seen the light of the day.” Shakti is extremely excited about the current Season of Dance India Dance which is currently on air. She fondly says, “DID has given me all the confidence that a new artist needs. I’m enjoying DID Season 3 and will be glued to it watching new talent. The competition and rigor of this season is going to be even tougher than DID 2 because the Masters are ensuring that they select talent who will set a benchmark higher than the previous season. There’s nothing to beat DID on Indian television… the show that has given me so many highs in my career!”
Thursday, December 29, 2011
If Bigg Boss 5's multiple entries have surprised you time and again, this time round you're sure to be flabbergasted beyond words. Proving to the audiences that Bigg Boss 5 can never get predictable, the show will witness the grand entry of 601-pound Japanese Sumo Wrestling Champion Yamamotoyama aka Yama in the final week of the show. Given his weight and clocking in at a height of 6'4", Yama is not only the largest Sumo wrestler ever, but he is actually the largest Japanese human ever as well.
After having been cooped up inside the house for weeks, the contestants will definitely breathe a sigh of relief upon seeing a new face. However, this relief will be shortlived, especially when they realize that the newest entrant has one major drawback – he doesn’t speak or understand English! The multiple-title winning sumo wrestler will spend a few days in the house and bring some much-needed comic relief to the currently temperamental housemates. To accommodate the needs of Yama during his stay in the Bigg Boss house, special arrangements have been made inside the house for him.
The dining area will be converted into a bedroom-cum-eating area for the sumo wrestler to give him the enough space for carrying out his day-to-day activities. Being of Japanese origin, Yama is used to eating while being seated on the floor, but it will be interesting to note if the housemates will be able to accompany him while he eats his fill. Also, because the sumo wrestler faces a language barrier, he will be given special placards with pictoral representations that will help him to communicate his needs to the housemates. And finally, to ensure that Yama remains entertained, special activities have been planned during his stay in the house that will help audiences to get some special insights into the life of a professional Japanese sumo wrestler.
Despite of the ensured fun element that Yama will bring to the Bigg Boss house, how the housemates will react to this interesting new addition so close to the end of their Bigg Boss journey remains to be seen. Will they be kind towards Yama or will they just piss him off with their constant bickering?
With a new day, starts Sky’s new worry of busting Amar and Siddharth’s secret task. Early in the morning Sky quizzes Amar about their secret task and asks him if he and Sidharth were up all night trying to accomplish the task.
The women of the house – Mahek, Sunny and Juhi have a chat over how Mahek has come back afresh. Juhi tells Mahek that she likes this humorous and lighter side of Mahek. Sunny pitches in saying while she watched the show, she loved Mahek but once she was inside she did not get to talk to Mahek much due to the fights, but now she is enjoying it since they are getting time to spend with each other.
As the day progresses, Sidharth gets to watch the video of his fight with Sky at 4 AM in the morning. The entire house watches the video and Sky hugs Sidharth as soon as the video is over. While the two are making fun of the fight, Mahek pops in and has an argument with Sky over pushing Sidharth during the fight. She was irritated since Sky put allegations on her while Pooja Misrra was being thrown out of the house saying she had been violent and pushed Mandeep too. Sidharth pulls himself into the argument too but Sky takes it all too lightly and walks out. Sky taunts Mahek about Salman and then bitches about Mahek to Juhi and Sunny about how she was all quiet when she came back but now is back to her zone. Juhi and Sunny agree and tell him about their chat with Mahek in the morning.
Sidharth goes out and asks Sky if he is sorry for pushing him during the task. Sky tells him that it is not just about this fight, but about any fight where he is hurt anyone then he is apologetic for it.
Mahek continues to feel bad about all that Sky has done to her being on the show and hence she bitches about Sky to Sidharth. She tells Sidharth and Amar how he has gone through craziness outside since people like Pooja Misrra, Pooja Bedi and Shakti Kapoor spoke of her being steady on the show only due to Salman Khan.
Mahek then walks out in the garden and signals Sky that she will see him after the show ends outside the house.
In the evening, Amar is seen bitching to Sky, Juhi and Sunny about Sidharth. He tells them that while watching the video he saw how clueless Sidharth has been throughout the show. While, Sidharth is seen sitting outside with Mahek and is telling her not to trust Amar as he can do anything to win the show.
The day ends on a hilarious note where Sidharth and Amar plan a fake secret task just to bust Sky. The three men end up laughing their hearts out, but Sky continues with his suspicion that he began with in the morning.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
It’s that time of the year when most of us would be inquisitive to know how 2012 will treat us ?. A more responsible and concerned citizen will go further and think how good or bad a year will 2012 be for – INDIA ?.
Celebrated Astro Numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi predicts:-
Numerologically, the year 2012 (2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 5) will come under the dominance of Number 5 – Mercury– the fastest moving planet in our solar system representing speed and communication.
All persons born on dates 5, 14 or 23 of any month are ruled by Mercury. People whose destiny number add up to Number 5 are also ruled by Mercury, although indirectly. For e.g. 16th November 1976 (1 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 6 = 32 = 3 + 2 =5). No prizes for guessing, the year 2012 will prove to be the ‘best’ for them.
As per sun signs, people born under the zodiac sign of Gemini (22nd May – 21st June) and Virgo (23rd August – 22nd September) which is commonly ruled by Mercury (Number 5) will yield great results in the coming year.
Number 8 is most compatible with Number 5 and hence people who are born on the dates 8, 17 or 26 of any month will also have a fulfilling 2012. Even Number 6 (people born on the dates 6, 15 or 24) is favorable to a certain extent and they too would have a decent year ahead.
But just like every powerful man has equally powerful enemies, Number 5 (Mercury) does not gel well with other powerful numbers – Number 3 (Jupiter) and Number 9 (Mars). i.e. 2012 may not turn out to be an eventful year for people born on the dates or series of 3 and 9 of any month i.e. 3, 12, 21 or 30 and 9, 18 or 27.
On the other hand, Pisceans (22nd Feb – 21st March), Arians (22nd March – 20th April), Scorpions (24th October – 21st November) and Sagittarians (22nd November – 21st December) also need to take precautions – be it finances, work pressure, relationships or health problems.
Here again, people born on the dates/series of Number 5, 6 (to an extent) and 8 during this period will get a much needed relief (read damage control) as mentioned above.
Now looking at the bigger picture, INDIA adds up to Number 12 (1 + 2 = 3) and our very own aamchi Mumbai’s name adds up to Number 18 (1 + 8 = 9).
And that’s ‘bad news’ !
We Indians (and especially Mumbaiites) are most likely to witness a lot of down swings like bouts of anger, delays (in whatsoever) and restlessness throughout the year 2012.
Besides Mumbai, places which may get affected due to some natural calamity or mishaps will be Sambhaji Nagar, Jalgaon, Solapur, Satara, Gadchiroli, Yavatmal, Raigad, Sindhudurg, Assam, Chandigarh, Simla, Calicut, Shillong, Allahabad, Bhandara, Darjeeling, Kharagpur, Dadra, Jamnagar, Ramgarh, Srinagar, Manipur, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Delhi, Kashmir etc.
Besides India – places like Melbourne, Jakarta, Dublin, Tokyo, Philippines, Lisbon, Cape Town, Moscow, Germany, Argentina, Austria, Beijing, Finland, Toronto, Berlin, Nigeria, Los Angeles etc. will also come under the scanner.
Places in the safe zone will be Akola, Dhule, Durgapur, Kerala, Kulu Manali, Gwalior, Nagaland, Cuttack, Punjab, Rajasthan, Nepalganj, Gaurishankar, Kaziranga, Brahmakund, Lucknow, Mathura, Nashik, Aurangabad, Guntur, Dibrugarh, Bardoa, Bhavnagar, Hubli, Trivandrum, Panaji, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, Dimapur, Orissa, Puri, Ludhiana, Mizoram, Pratapgarh etc.
Talking of overseas – Dubai, Rio-de-Janeiro, Indonesia, Milan, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, South Africa, Switzerland, Chicago, Caracas, Vienna, Athens, Denmark, Cairo, Hamburg, Greece, Kathmandu, Singapore, UK, Chile, Korea, Lagos etc. will witness progress.
If the prices of gold shot the roof top in 2011, it will be the turn of ‘silver’ in 2012.
Since the year 2012 belongs to Mercury, people in the field of travel industry, communications, IT (computers or computing related line), sales/marketing jobs, teaching, writing, creativity/arts, politics etc. would see an elevation in their lives.
Also businessmen, traders (local or international) those dealing in silver, green, yellow or bling (shiny/flashy) colored items should make neat profits.
This year will witness a lot of ‘partnerships’ (personal or professional), joint ventures, collaborations, tie ups etc. coming forward for mutual benefits.
Overall, there will be lack of patience and hurriedness in everyone’s mind throughout the year and to come out of this over anxiety, one is advised to wear a green ‘emerald’ on their smallest finger (only after consulting a gemologist) on a Wednesday, two hours after sunrise and recite the mantra ‘om bum budhaya namah’ daily as many times as possible.
HAVE A HAPPY 2012 !!!
- Astro Numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi (+919820275535)
The day opens on a very lively song ‘Tunak Tunak’ to which every contestant is seen grooving. The Punjabi song hits off a conversation between the two Punjabi kudis in the house – Mahek and Sunny, as Mahek starts asking Sunny about which part of Punjab does she belong to and the two discuss about Sunny’s extended family staying in a remote part of Punjab.
As the day progresses, Amar, Sidharth and Mahek discuss who will leave the house this weekend. Mahek starts talking about Sky and his self-centeredness. The trio continues to discuss about how Sky would use steroids once out of the house to get back in shape since after coming into the house, he’s lost his bulky figure.
Sunny, while talking to Sky mentions how she watched the show before entering and how she would only and solely watch fights throughout the show. The three discuss that while the fight, Pooja Misrra was all calm and very composed and managed herself well throughout the fight.
Bigg Boss gives the housemates a chance to watch one of their moments in the house, when Amar gets to watch his fight with Pooja Misrra over bangles. After watching the clip, Amar starts feeling bad and is upset over how he fought with Pooja Misrra. He apologizes to the entire house and repents his fights with everyone and says that he totally agrees with Salman when Salman spoke of how these fights look pathetic. Soon after Amar apologizes to the trio, he walks out of the garden area to the room as he begins to feel awkward. Sky goes behind him and pacifies him saying all of them have behaved just the same and that he does not need to feel awkward about any of it.
Soon Sky is seen talking to Mahek, Amar and Sidharth about last weekend when he was ready to leave the house. He mentions how Juhi had unintentionally triggered his act all the more by telling him that he had been insulted way too many times on the show. Sidharth and Amar tell him that the two then were just sitting outside in the garden and discussing about him taking an action unnecessarily when nothing has been said to him.
As the conversation takes a different turn, Mahek tells Sky that all that happens on Bigg boss is very just and fair. No one contestant is favored here or no other contestant is looked down upon.
In the evening, Juhi gets to watch one of her moments too and the moment she chooses is to watch her jail task clip.
As the day ends, Sky is seen suspecting Amar and Sidharth of receiving a secret task and talks of same to Juhi. Sky is seen going to sleep with suspicion in mind about Amar’s secret task and spreads it across to Juhi as well.
Currently lodged in Bigg Boss, international porn star Sunny Leone has a new trick up her sleeve for her official website. This week, the site saw a bit of a revamp and a ‘new look’ with a special banner having sentences added in Hindi on the home page.
Obviously, the porn sensation, who plans to make a big splash in the Indian market, is aiming to spruce up her brand and image and make it slightly India-compatible, while retaining its core porn-USPs, before she makes her Bollywood debut after Bigg Boss.
Monday, December 26, 2011
2011 had its share of hits, misses, surprise hits and obvious flops as usual at the box office.
2012 will be no different.
Noted astro-numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi predicts the ‘Fate of Bollywood Movies’ in the coming year.
1) Players: (Releasing on 6th January 2012. Verdict: Semi-Hit):- The title of the film adds up to Number 23 – this octave of Number 5 is a very fortunate number. It indicates success, help from superiors and protection from those in high places. One of the most luckiest numbers in dealing with future events. The year 2012 is adding up to Number 5 (Mercury) and the film title vibrating on the same number will act as a bonus. Off the ensemble cast, Abhishek Bachchan (5th February 1976) being also Number 5 is likely to benefit the highest. But the release date 6th January is a day ruled by Venus – the planet of love, peace and harmony whereas the genre of this movie is an ‘action thriller’. That would restrict the film’s prospects in the long run.
Tip:- Releasing the film a day earlier on 5th January 2012 would be a wise move.
2) Agneepath (Releasing on 26th January 2012. Verdict: Hit):- The title of the film adds up to Number 37 – this octave of Number 1 has a distinct potency of its own. It is a number of good and fortunate friendships in love and in combinations connected with the opposite sex. It is also good for partnerships of all kinds. It is a fortunate indication if it appears in connection with future events. Hitting the screens on a Thursday (Republic Day – National holiday in India), producer Karan Johar has really taken a smart decision and this will only add to the film’s booty. The ‘destiny’ number arrived from lead actor Hrithik Roshan’s date of birth (10th January 1974) is Number 5 and the year 2012 also adding up on the same number will prove advantageous for him and the film as well. Karan is a Gemini (25th May 1972) ruled by Number 5 and so will be laughing all the way to the bank after the release of this film.
Tip:- Comparisons are inevitable and a certain section of the audience/critics would feel that the film hasn’t matched up to the 1990 cult classic starring none other than Amitabh Bachchan.
3) Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu (Releasing on 10th February 2012. Verdict: Hit):- The use of double ‘K’ in the title (numerologically corrected) will work wonders for the film. The title of the film now vibrates on Number 46 – which is a positive octave of Number 1. Running in his 30th year, Imran Khan (13th January 1983) who off late is on a ‘hit’ spree will continue with his lucky streak of giving successful films while Kareena (21st September 1980) being a Virgo (ruler Mercury – Number 5) will be loved and appreciated for her beauty and natural acting. A perfect ‘wedding gift’ for her, indeed !.
Tip:- With two consecutive back-to-back hits, Karan Johar will not only be a richer man but the most enviable producer.
4) Ek Deewana Tha (Releasing on 17th February 2012. Verdict: Flop):- The title of this one sums up to Number 44 (8) which is one of the unluckiest numbers. It indicates gravest warnings for the future and foreshadows disasters brought about by association with others; ruin by speculations, partnerships, unions and bad advice. If it comes out in connection with future events one should carefully consider the path one is treading. Although Prateik (28th November 1986) will be liked for his earnest performance, he will once again fail in delivering a solo hit to his credit.
Tip:- Just in the case of ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’, the makers should have added an extra ‘K’ in their movie as well i.e. Ekk Deewana Tha.
5) Kahaani (Releasing on 9th March 2012. Verdict: Flop):- The title of this film adds up on Number 16 which is an unlucky number containing warning of some strange fatality awaiting one, also danger of accidents and defeat of one's plans. If it appears as a compound number relating to the future, it is a warning sign that should be carefully noted and plans made in advance in an endeavor to avert its fatalistic tendency. Riding high on success, even Vidya Balan (1st January 1978) won’t be able to save this one. She will receive rave reviews from the audiences and critics alike as usual, but the box office figures will cut a ‘dirty picture’ (pun unintended).
6) Tezz (Releasing on 23rd March 2012. Verdict: Average):- The title of this film adds up to Number 23 – which is a powerful octave of Number 5 representing speed, communication and great memory. The movie revolves around a hijack of a bullet train and thematically, the vibration of the title justifies the plot of the film. The film will take a speedy start but will eventually come to a hault, thanks a not-so-lucky date of release. During this period, the Sun will enter the zodiac of Aries – which is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) – the slowest moving planet in our solar system. Also, the year 2012 would prove not so great for most Number 9 people, names, places etc. and ‘Tezz’ may get derailed (drop in collections) before its final destination (read ‘hit’ tag).
Tip: Besides Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor and Kangna Ranaut, even Zayed Khan may give a credible note of himself.
7) Blood Money (Releasing on 23rd March 2012. Verdict: Below average):- The title of this film adds up to Number 27 – a lucky number promising authority, power and command. It indicates that reward will come from the productive intellect. In simple words, persons with this compound number at their back should carry out their own ideas and plans. Alas ! Number 9 (Mars) has a direct clash with Number 5 (Mercury) and despite being a genuine effort by its makers, even the strong worth of mouth may not translate in to good business at the ticket window.
Tip: Despite being a non-success, actor Kunal Khemu (6th July 1983) will tend to gain for putting in his sincere effort.
8) Housefull 2 (Releasing on 5th April 2012. Verdict: Hit):- The title of this one is adding up to Number 48 – which is neither fortunate nor unfortunate. It indicates strong mental faculties of a person. But that person should have the tendencies to put all materials things on one side – not because he has to, but because he wishes to do so. This number can be powerful or indifferent depending upon the will or desire of the person. Although the content of the film will be too mediocre (as expected), some films are just plain ‘lucky’ and this one may fall under that bracket. Plus, the release date of 5th April will work in its favor and make it a perfect summer bonanza for kids and families alike.
Tip: A perfect example of a ‘planned’ hit.
9) Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum (Releasing on 6th April 2012. Verdict: Hit):- The title of this adult comedy adds up to Number 71 – an octave of Number 8 which often gives extreme results. Content-wise, this one may not be able to recreate the fun element of the first part, but commercially it would earn bigger bucks in comparison to the previous one. Producer Ekta Kapoor’s luck is in top form and this will add one more ‘hit’ film in her kitty.
Tip: Riteish Deshmukh (17th December 1978) will once again walk away with all the praises for his impeccable sense of comic timing.
10) Ferrari Ki Sawaari (Releasing on 27th April 2012. Verdict: Average):- The title of this solo Sharman Joshi starrer is vibrating on Number 39 – which at best would give moderate success. Producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra (5th September) is doubly ruled by Number 5 (Mercury – Virgo ) which is great news for him since the year 2012 also belongs to the same number, but the release date of 27th April is all wrong as Number 9 (Mars) can jeopardize his plans.
As a matter of fact, the compound number obtained from this date is also Number 9 and will further create a dent in its business. Sharman will have to be happy only with a ‘pat on the back’ for his superb work.
Tip: Postponing the film by a month would do some damage control.
11) Jannat 2 (Releasing on 27th April 2012. Verdict: Hit):- The title of this sequel adds up to Number 19 – an extremely fortunate and favorable number symbolized as ‘the Sun promising happiness, success, esteem and honor. A very lucky number for future events. If ‘Jannat’ (released in the thick of IPL 2008 ) was a surprise hit, this one will be a sure shot winner.
Tip: When will the Bhatts stop banking on the titles of their past hits in the name of ‘sequels’ when actually there is no connection between the two films ?.
12) Dangerous Ishq (Releasing June 2012. Verdict: Hit):-
13) Talaash (Releasing on 1st June 2012. Verdict: Hit):- Rani is ruled by Number 3 ( Jupiter ), Number 9 ( Aries ) and Number 4 ( Uranus ). She also a cusp of Pisces ( Number 3 – ruler Jupiter ). After a spate of unsuccessful films and personal life also not in order, 2011 is the year for Rani to bounce back and how ?. She will deliver a ‘hit’ in ‘No One Killed Jessica’ in the beginning of the year and then post March, when she will enter her 34th year, she should not wait any longer to walk down the aisle. Her ‘jodi’ with Aditya Chopra is quite good except some for some ego issues which can be sorted out.
14) Rowdy Rathore (Releasing on 15th June 2012. Verdict: Flop):-
15) Teri Meri Kahani (Releasing on 22nd June 2012. Verdict: Flop):-
16) Barfii (Releasing on 2012. Verdict: Hit) :- The ‘khiladi’ Kumar is ruled by Number 9 ( Mars ) and Number 5 ( Mercury ) twice.
Well, 2011 may not turn out to be as exciting for Akki as he would think. His first release ‘Patiala House’ will not get the expected response but ‘thankfully’ ( pun unintended ), the damage will be controlled by ‘Thank You’ which will be his next release. He will score again in ‘Desi Boyz’ but the biggest of them all – ‘Joker’ which is the first 3D film in mainstream cinema should rightfully release only in 2012 for a better response. Ditto in the case of ‘Housefull 2’.
17) Bol Bachchan ( 21st September, 1980 ) :- Bebo is ruled by Number 3 ( Jupiter ) twice and Number 5 ( Mercury – Virgo ). She also has a cusp of Libra ( Number 6 – Venus ). She will be ‘in the news’ for all the right reasons, especially in the last quarter of 2011. Even marriage around that time is possible. She may not gain much from ‘Ra.One’ but in ‘Agent Vinod’ she will prove her mettle one more time.
18) Ek Tha Tiger ( 13th January 1983 ) :- Imran is directly ruled by Number 4 ( Uranus ) and Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) twice. He can’t have a better start to the year than marrying his long time girl friend in the beginning of the year itself. That will infact prove ‘lucky’ as he will bring ‘lady luck’ with him in his 29th year. His next release with Katrina Kaif, ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ will do pretty well and even his work in ‘Delhi Belly’ will be highly appreciated.
19) Joker ( 18th July 1982 ) :- Priyanks is ruled by Number 9 ( Mars ) twice and Numbers 2 and 7 ( Moon and Neptune – Cancer ). The year would start on a great note for her with the kind of praises she would get for her act in ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’. After that, she will strike gold with ‘Don 2 – The Chase begins’ in the end of year, but between that, she could bump in to someone ‘interesting’ to think about as her ‘life partner’. All the best, gal ! Wearing an Emerald would speed up the process.
20) Raaz 3 ( 23rd March 1986 ) : - She is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ) twice and alo Number 9 ( Mars – Aries ). The coming year will be good enough for Kangna. All her films may not do exceptionally well, but her work will be mostly applauded, be it ‘Game’, ‘Tanu Weds Manu’, ‘Dhamaal 2’, ‘Rascals’ or ‘Power’. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ would help stop any delays in her life ‘whatsoever’.
21) Heroine ( 5th January 1986 ) : Deepika is ruled by Number 5 ( Mercury ), Number 8 ( Saturn – Capricorn ) and Number 3 ( Jupiter ). The coming year will be a case of ‘mixed bag’ for Deepika. Her relationship with Siddhartha Mallya can suffer and she may encounter health problems because of that. On the film front, her film ‘Desi Boyz’ will do good business and she will back in the reckoning especially after her last few films not performing that well.
He may have done some serious wrongs in his real life in the past, but nothing can take away from the fact that this ‘Dabangg’ man is still the nation’s most loved ‘Bodyguard’ and people are just ‘Ready’ to accept him any avatar .
On the eve of his birthday, we ask our in-house expert and very own celebrity astro numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi to find out what’s in store for Salman Khan – the most charismatic star of Bollywood for the upcoming year 2012.
“Salman was born on 27th December 1965 which makes him a Number 9 (Mars) person in numerology. He is a Capricorn (ruler Saturn – Number 8) and his destiny number adds up to Number 6 (Venus)” explains Bhavikk.
“Being a ruled by Number 9, Salman is a tough nut to crack. He is firm with his decisions but can get impulsive at times which he should be wary of. Being ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) he has knowingly or unknowingly put himself in trouble most of the times and been there at the wrong side of the law. But this is the same ‘shani’ which has given him tremendous success, popularity and love of the people all around the world. With the right balance of mind and looking at things more rationally, he can actually improve his personal life more as Number 6 (Venus) indicates a good marriage life and his family loving nature” explains Bhavikk.
“The coming year 2012 adds up to Number 5 (Mercury) and Salman will be entering in his 47th year which indicates unnecessary delays in his life whatsoever” predicts Bhavikk.
He continues “His work assignments may not get complete on time and schedules might go haywire sometimes due to his fault and at times due to other technical reasons as well”.
“Even his love life will remain more or less dry with no sign of concrete relationship happening anytime soon”
“But on the film front, his next release ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ in the Eid of 2012 would prove to be a profitable venture as the film title (sums up to Number 32) vibrates well with the year 2012”.
He adds further “But must say that, Number 5 is usually not lucky for Number 9 people and hence the film may not be able to exceed the collections of ‘Dabangg 2’ which will turn out to be a ‘bigger hit’ in comparison when it comes to pure box office figures” signs off Bhavikk on a clear cut note.
Since it was a no eviction weekend, none of the contestants waved their last byes to the Bigg Boss house. This did not seem to go down well with a few contestants. Juhi, Sky and Sunny were seen cribbing the entire day and Juhi and Sunny were seen crying after the eviction episode.
The cribbing ultimately lead to Sky getting frustrated about all the accusations put on him and his friends during the eviction shoot. Juhi ended up adding fuel to the fire and added her opinions to Sky’s frustration which made him fight his point of not being a part of the show anymore. Soon, Bigg Boss called Sky in the confession room and spoke him into staying back and pacified him.
As the night approaches, the entire house is seen decorated and all the housemates celebrate Christmas. Sidharth and Amar are out and happy while Sunny wants to come out in the garden area and celebrate too, but is seen uncomfortable to step out without Juhi and Sky accompanying her.
On Christmas morning, the contestants are woken up by a Santa, giving them gifts and dancing with them. Soon Mahek removes her mask and Sidharth is seen the happiest to see her back.
Amar had accused Sky a few days back saying he was violent with his ex-girlfriend and stated that Mahek was the source who had told him all of this. Since Mahek is back in the house, Sky gets his chance of clearing this air about his ex-girlfriend. When Amar is proved wrong, sky gets agitated and asks Amar to apologize and threatens Amar of revealing things that people around do not know of him. Amar soon goes up to Sky and apologizes to him.
Seeing Mahek back in the house, everyone in the house tries to get a sense of what all is being spoken of them outside. While Mahek refuses to reveal it all, she still manages to tell Sidharth and Amar what she really feels about Juhi, Sky and Sunny.
As Juhi had been irritated too, Bigg Boss calls her into confession room and talks to her too. Juhi is seen discussing this with Sky and Sunny and is finally seen in a happy mood. She soon goes up to Amar and Sidharth and hugs them and wishes them ‘Merry Christmas’ and also apologizes to them.
As the day ends, Juhi, sunny and Sky are seen talking where Sky calls Juhi the mastermind and told her that while he was irritated and wanted to leave the house, Juhi’s support just made his feeling stronger and he was sure that he wanted to leave the house and go. The trio laugh over it and are seen making fun of the entire scene that occurred the day before.
Mahek Chahal who had been eliminated from the Bigg Boss house has returned and how. She returned to the house yesterday on Christmas that too dressed up as Santa Claus. We are not too sure if Amar Upadhyay, Sky, Juhi Parmar, Siddharth Bharadwaj and Sunny Leone, will like this Santa.
Saturday, December 24, 2011
India’s biggest reality show Bigg Boss is in controversy once again! The Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC), an independent body set up by the Indian Broadcasters Foundation (IBF) to promote self-regulation by Indian television media, has stated that the Indo-Canadian pornstar Sunny Leone has promoted her pornography business through Bigg Boss.
With just two weeks remaining for the grand finale of the show; taking up 19 complaints pertaining to Sunny Leone, BCCC is reported to have put Colors, one of IBF members, on notice for allowing cross-promotion of sexually explicit content by Sunny Leone, who, in turn, is making money out of her presence on Bigg Boss.
It has been reported in The Tribune that in a meeting yesterday, BCCC directed Colors to stop all cross-promotion of Leone’s pornographic sites and videos by December 26.
Wajahat Habibullah, chairperson of the National Commission for Minorities and a member of BCCC, said, “We all agreed that Sunny Leone has been using Bigg Boss on Colors to promote pornography which is classified as criminal activity in India. It may not be criminal in the United States where she comes from, but here, it happens to be so. Therefore, she can’t be allowed to use our television to promote her business. Colors has agreed to comply and report back on steps taken.”
Sunny’s interactions with Bigg Boss hosts Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt and Housemates including Juhi Parmar, Siddharth Sid Bhardwaj, Akashdeep Sky Saigal, Amar Upadhyay and guest Andrew Symonds have been widely speculated and discussed on the show.
Friday, December 23, 2011
The day begins on a very chirpy note in the house. Amar is seen grooving while Sunny and Sky exchange pleasantries. Sidharth and Amar are seen discussing how both of them have been playing games lately and have been doing all of it for their own good.
All five are sitting in the garden discussing Amar and Juhi’s dance when Sky pulls Amar leg by asking the women if Amar’s dance looked desperate or no. Amar takes it up from here stating that the girls will obviously agree and starts pointing out at the chemistry the trio (Juhi, Sky and Sunny) share. Sky, continuing with the humor plays around with Amar when the two are just chilling in the afternoon playing with the phones that have been given to them as props. Sky quizzes Amar on what would Amar do if he wins finale and tries to pull Amar down.
After so much of leg pulling by Sky, Amar is seen clearly trying to avoid Sky, but Sky continues to follow Amar and asks Amar to sit and chat with him. When Amar refuses is when Sky tells him that Amar can sit and chat with Sidharth all day long, but he does not sit and talk to Sky as much. Amar backs out again saying nothing.
As Amar enters the pink room in the afternoon, Sky is seen sitting there chatting with the girls. Once Amar enters, Sky points it out to the girls that Amar thinks of the girls in the house to be weaklings which Amar pounces back saying Sky is the one who has disrespected women the most on the show. Sky again invites Juhi and Sunny to comment on the topic and Juhi takes no time to jump into the argument and agree to the fact that Amar has been calling the women of the house as weaklings. Amar walks out of the scene and accuses Sky of creating unnecessary drama in the house. Sky laughs it off and pays no attention to what Amar has been saying.
Sidharth tries to gain momentum in the fight and tries to talk to Amar about the issue, but Amar plays smart and does not open up much with him. The three boys are seen sitting outside and talking and Sky behaves as if he has forgotten everything. Seeing this Juhi says she can never understand Sky’s behavior.
The contestants are seen discussing the same argument entire evening apart from their tasks and the day comes to an end with all the contestants in the house being divided into groups and trying to play their own games.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
They say Destiny and Time are two biggest players in life. You get what is written in your destiny no matter how hard you to try to refrain yourself from it. And you get it only at the right time, neither before it nor after it. And perhaps Dr Ashutosh and Dr Nidhi of Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge are destined to be together as their lives are crossing each other’s path again and again. Nidhi realized her love for Ashutosh but could not confess it; Ashutosh had been living in denial all this while because of the huge age gap between them. But now the time has come when life will take a pleasant turn for both Ashutosh and Nidhi.
In the coming episodes of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Ashutosh’s friend Armaan and Nidhi’s friend Rohan will try to get both of them together so that they can confess their love to each other. Nidhi confides in Rohan that Ashutosh does not love her. On the other hand Ashutosh tells his friend Arman that Rohan is the right guy for Nidhi as he is younger and will keep her happy. Oblivious to both of them, Arman and Rohan make a plan to bring them closer.
Will Arman and Rohan’s efforts be fruitful? Will Ashutosh confess his love to Nidhi?