Friday, January 27, 2012

Jay Bhanushali’s swanky new Audi!


Money says it all' and it holds true when we saw Jay Bhanushali with his swanky new Audi A6. This recent purchase of the DID anchor has set the industry tongues wagging! Said Jay, “Ever since I can remember, I have dreamt of owning an Audi as I admire its beauty. I fell in love with the car on my first test drive itself. Though I had to cough up a lot of money for this piece of beauty…I’m thrilled to bits with my new purchase.”

The day Jay drove his new Audi on to the sets of Dance India Dance, all the contestants went berserk and came running from their make-up rooms to have a look and feel of the car.  Jay was too happy to oblige and tool them for a drive to Worli seaface. Another noticeable element in the car is its number plate which highlights his birthday. “I have got a specially customized number plate done that showcases my birth date which falls on 25th December.”

Well, we congratulate Jay on his swanky acquisition and wish him many more luxuries in the years to come….

No comments:

Post a Comment